Tuesday 4 November 2008

Crazy thinking

After exam...as usual
i will wait for yun chen and weng kai
today i went to their class
while waiting for them outside
i think so someone..
Oh my god !!
I dunno why i will think of him
maybe of the apartment there
hahaha
he is not my bf or ex-bf
we are juz my fren
but not normal frens
sumone said he looks like me
but i dun think so
sumone said we are coupled
but actually we are not
Think of him
I will think of sum sweet memories about him
I still remember last time we went to 7eleven to buy slurpee..hahaha..
and someone is jealous at the back
I still remember last time we share 1 computer
He was playing game and I was chatting
I still remember last time we met at the junction
I still remember last time he talked to me
His sound is softer den me..Oh my god
I still remember last time we went to lunch
hahahaha...
Those sweet memories is still in my mind
I nearly forget already
But i dunno why it suddenly appears in my mind..
He is juz a memory for me
He is nothing

No comments: