Thursday 13 November 2008

3rd day of SPM

hahahahahaha..
today is the third day of SPM
i went to school to get my exam papers
But I only get few papers only
We gambled in 4R for the whole morning
so boring..
At 10am
we decided to run away
so syok man
this is the first time i ran away from school during school time
i will remember today !!
Then i went to Wei Yang's house to wait for him
den we went to playground to play the swing and seesaw
long time i din play dd
After dat we went to Nasi Kandar Sedap to eat our break-lunch..
Den we walked to Yun Chen's house and my house
First..They are playing on my bed with my teddys
They are so childish la
Den they saw my baby's photos
After tat..gamble time !!!

bully me only la
ah zit is so boring
so lan du
teddy aso playing
speechless
learning to fold roses
yay !!




No comments: