Friday 14 November 2008

Clubbing

Feeling of the day >> Happy >> Angry

Morning
I met my sistas at Mcd diz morning to eat lunch before going to club
Yun Chen, Yi Lin, Stephy, Siow Kuan, Jia Yie and i..6 sapoh
We planed to walk to club de
but they said very far and hot den take taxi

We reached there at 10:30am
Den Yun Chen and i went swiming
and the rest of them played big 2 at the pool side
hahahaha
they teached Yi Lin to play big 2 too
we met pn.chan there

After tat we went to play badminton and lunch
After lunch..
went to ping pong room to play big 2 again
hahaha

den mervin fetch us to siow kuan's house
8 peoples in a waja..including his mother

5:30pm
went to tuition

my mother said wanna fetch me home at 7pm after tuition
but she fong me fei kei..
she said my father juz went out from office and she is still in her office
so Yun Chen fetch me home
=.=
cannot tahan her..

today morning
she scold me once d
she said she purposely dunwan to wake me up so tat i wont go out..>.<
luckily..i did set alarm
den she said i go club kao zai coz my uncle saw me hanging around wiv few guys in club last time..
zZz..
Arghh... so angry la
but i m still happy bcoz can play wiv my sistas and stay with them the whole day..hahaha

No comments: