Wednesday 5 March 2008

sorry abt tat...

yesterday....
我鼓起勇气向他提出分手...
but...he dun accept wiv my idea...
last nite...
around 11pm,he called me...
he scoled me and even said he will try to hate me...
he was cried....
he scoled me cold blooded...
but i reli dunno wat to do wiv tat...
i only noe i dunwan to cheat to my mum d...
i dunwan to make her angry d...
it is stress...
i m reli stressful abt our relationship...
i dunno how i say he only understand wat i wan...
last,he agree with me...

but but but...
today morning around 10am he sms me...
he told me he was suffered...
he need me...
i dunno wat should i do...
omg...
its all my fault...
i m so sorry abt tat...
if u wan me to choose among my mum n u...
i will choose my family...
sorry...

1 comment:

Chan Wai Yeen said...

dear yan...
is it a good choice, juz depends on u~
i think he has had a deeply hurt...
but... i think~ he'll understand u~
sumtimes, v can find a gud way 2 settle dis kind of problem~
all dis juz on ur hand~
anyway, i juz support u~
*9*-yeen-