Friday 21 March 2008

Him

Haiz...
two years...
for me...
it is not long...
coz da feeling for me to u...
i aso dunno how to describe...
when i hav bf tat time...
v seldom contact...
den da feeling will decrease...
when i dun hav bf tat time...
den u will appeared...
den da feeling will increase...
dunno it is a joke anot...
everytime i hav bf u hav no gf while i m single den u r coupled...
haiz...
juz like playing game...
but i dun like diz game...
u told me...
u cant talk to others gals bcoz of ur gf...
oh my god...
ya...
i noe u love ur gf...
so i respect u...
i din talk to u...
n long time i din see u d...
n long time v din talk d...
haiz...
even on msn...
u juz hi only...
haiz...
i think it is not love feeling between us...
last year,
da first time v met...
hahaxx....
it is so funny...
v met at da bm tuition...
u r so cute...
dunno why...
when u saw me ur face will turn red...
hahaxx...
some of them guess tat u like me...
but i dun think so...
hahaxx....
den u chg ur class to my class...
den v always sit together...
they all guess v r couple...
but actually v r not...
den i hav a bf...
den v seldom chat d...
till now...
haiz...

when i get my pmr result tat day...
i m so happy...
coz u r still caring abt me...
u sms me n ask for my result...
hahaxx...
but...
da next time i sms u...
den u ask back who m i...
i m so dissapointed n angry...
haiz...
watever...
till now v aso din sms...
coz i m still angry...
haiz...

hope tat v can b fren forever lea...
i dun hope to couple with u...
coz i feel tat couple cannot last long but fren does...

Frenship 4eva !!!!

1 comment:

眀谕 said...

hu couple wif u oso wont last long de la...
haha...
sorry...
>.<
cheer up la...