Wednesday 5 March 2008

i love my mum...

saturday...
morning tat time...i m still angry with her...
she said she wan to buy phone...
ask me to go wiv her...
i dunwan...
coz i m angry...
i asked her to buy phone for me...
but she dunwan...
she buy for herself...
i m reli angry...
but...
i aso go with her...coz i dunwan stay alone at home...
when reached the shop...
she wan to buy both two phone for she n i...
but the sales gal said the value will drop de...
finally...
she bought the phone tat i like...
i m so touch n felt sorry...

monday...
tat day she fetch me to school...
until i m form 4...
it is first time...
haha...
she is so different from other mother...
i love her so so muxx...

i choose to break up with my bf bcoz i dunwan to make her angry d...
i can have many bf...
but i only have 1 mother...
she is da one who giv birth to me...
teach me walking,talking or even cooking...
last time she had cancer...
but now she is ok d...
i reli dunwan to make her angry only make da decision de...
i m sorry....

but i can said...
i love her more den everyone does...

1 comment:

Chan Wai Yeen said...

my dearest yan,
every1 aso loves their parents(daddie n mummie) vry much~
include me~
ur mummie is really a gud mummie~
i can feel dat~
n...
she does everythg juz 4 u~
n of coz ur sis~
sumtime v muz hv sum arguin wif our dearest parents/siblings
anyway, they r still our family~
so... juz cherish wat v hv now~

juz remember
when u make any decision
juz think a gud way 2 settle it
dun let urself regret~

as a fren
i can juz oni support u~

*9*-yeen-