Saturday 19 June 2010

My love my darling

Yesterday was 18.
We went to watch Toy Story 3.
The movie is awesome.
It brought me back to toys and little kids time.

We have been together for 18 months.
Few more months later, he will be leaving.
And we will not meet every week or every month like now.
I only hope that we can meet every year.
This is not the first time we have been separated.
I hope that we can get used to the long distance relationship.
I know is difficult. But we will try.

He is the one who always care about me. Worry about my life and my health.
He is the one who take care of me when i was sicked.
He is the one who always be patient on me. I am really hot tempered.
He is the one who fetching me around.
He is the one who always walk to buy breakfast for me when he got no car.
He is the one who chat with me if i couldn't fall asleep at night.
He is the one that i loved.


I know i will miss him like hell if he is not around.
But i will not force him to stay.
He got such a golden opportunity.
He should go for it.

No comments: