Thursday 24 June 2010

As i step into form 6, problems keep coming towards me.
First, transfering school.
As my first step into school,
I dont like the school.
I dont like the environment.
And have to pay toll.
But for now, i am getting used to the environment.
But sometimes still complaint about it.
Fourteen of us went to PPD to transfer but just one of us get.
Then, the rest of us decided to stay in the school.

Well, after that.
I am confused about my future.
I dont know i wanna do science or accounting.
I am really struggling about this.
After i have decided to do accounting, I have to worry the problem of changing school again.
If i can choose, i dont want to change school.
Because i am getting used of the school environment,
teachers, friends.

Then, i had made the decision to change school.
But the school i want is really crowded.
My second choice is not that good.
I scare i will regret if i change.
For now, i have decided to stay in SMKBU.
This is my final decision.
I will take accounting tuition outside.

Girls, lets break the school's record !

No comments: