Monday 13 October 2008

Holidays ~

Today is the first day of pmr
Wish all my frens good luck in their exam!!

BTW, Pmr is my holidays
I need to stay at home to prepare my exam for 7 days
aduii ~
Boring betul !!
Holiday = Lonely
coz staying alone at home everyday

I miss all my frens
I miss jokes
I miss the sound of laughing
I miss Stephy who always share and laugh wiv me
I miss Pong Pong who always gossip wiv me
I miss Cheau Li who always play eye contact wiv me
I miss Chenzz who always 38 wiv me
I miss Yi Lin who always sharing jokes
I miss Arling who always make jokes and laugh wiv me
I miss Y** who always supporting me
I miss Gabriel who always think of "yam yeh"
I miss Ah Zit who always teach me math and sing wiv me

I miss all of You , Frenz !!!


p/s: Arling is going to take out his braces today !!! Woohoo !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

today can go tuition and talk liao!!
I also wery sien le... havent study yet believe it or not!!

♥ chinese society said...

hahaha..i aso very sien too