Tuesday 19 August 2008

Sista day out ♥

Today i went out wiv my sista... 13579 ♥
Yi lin cannot make it..coz she goin Pinang...V miss you,lin~
We went dere by ktm and monorail :)
We met at the monorail at 9am..and reached at 10am
Then v having our breakunch(breakfast + lunch) at shabu shabu ^^
After tat v separated into 2 group
1 shopping at times square and 1 shopping at low yat
siow kuan,stephy,yun chen,jia yie,cheau li and i choose to shopping at times square
I only bought a sun glasses and developed my photos..
mayb i m too picky..hahaxX
4:00pm
we went to yogur berry to yam cha..
den we went home by ktm and monorail

we met sue-lynn,cheryl,vivian and may fuai at the kl central..
I m very very tired now..my legs are pain..>.< happyhappyhappyhappyhappy :)
*9 of us ~
*Lurve


*YY and SK

*Shabu Shabu


*Stephy and YY

*Yogur Berry

*Stephy :)

*YY,SK and JY

*Took by CSK

*In the KTM (too boring dd)

*Train

*Foods

*Sauce